7.02.2008

thirsty?!

Last week, I discovered that I had 10+ bottles of water that were anywhere from 11-92% full in my refrigerator. ALL of them were previously open and partially drank out of. After waiting a few days to try and decide what I should do with the accumulation of water bottles that had touched the mouths of friends or family members, I came to the conclusion that I just didn't care. So I started drinking the water, trying not to think about the possible germs that may be present.
I suppose I could make a good spiritual illustration out of this. Something about how people can become numb to the source that they try to quench their thirst for significance from. But I'm tired. So my only point in this post is to have you know that I really don't like wasting water. Or wasting anything, for that matter.

No comments: