6.09.2008

bears. beets. battlestar galactica.

Because I love top 10 lists (and lists in general), you will see them incorporated into my blog from time to time when I need something to write about that doesn't require too much thought. 
So...in honor of the laughter my own office often brings to me, I've decided to provide you with my top 10 favorite episodes of The Office. Enjoy!

10. The Initiation 
"I think we can get a lot done, don't you? On paper, at least. And we are, after all, a paper company. Are we not, are we not, are we not? Are you with me, are you with me? Thank you very much."
9. Fun Run
"It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy, we're fine."
8. Email Surveillance
"I'm looking for my doctor. He's a tiny midget."
"BOOM! Agent Michael Scorn!"
7. Safety Training
"I saved a life...my own. Am I a hero? I can't really say...but yes."
6. Beach Games
"It's pretty simple. Look at what I'm doing and go tell somebody it!"
5. Conflict Resolution
"And the answer is...make the poster into a t-shirt! Win-win-win."
4. Office Olympics
"Question: Where can I put my terrarium?"
3. The Negotiation
"I made one tiny mistake. I wore women's clothes."
2. The Dundies
"...And we heard Michael change the lyrics to a number of classic songs, which for me, has ruined them for life."
1. The Injury
"He grew into a man overnight. A rare disability. It still works."

No comments: